4:53:37 PM | 6/9/2013
A plus for Binh Dinh province in attracting investors is quick and simple investment procedures. Binh Dinh attracts investors not only by its strategic location, synchronous infrastructure, abundant resources and potential, dynamic economic development, guaranteed security and political stability, groundbreaking planning and enthusiastic invitations, and investor-friendly policies, but simple, quick investment procedures are also very attractive to investors when setting up business and registering investment here.
The time for completing investment and business registration procedures is much shorter than regulated by the Government.
Investors are informed of their results if the procedures are completed ahead of schedule, which is recorded on receipts given to investors. Investors can also get advice via telephone or email and send project documents to the Binh Dinh Investment Promotion Centre without having to go there to submit them.
In addition to preferential investment policies stipulated by the Government, investors are offered special treatments of the province as follows.
* Investors are supported at least 50 percent of technical personnel training expenses if they recruit locals and sign long-term employment contracts.
* Investors are partially financed to attend exhibitions and trade fairs to approach and expand in domestic and foreign markets, to register brand names and develop brand names.
* Investors are provided with electricity and water (where there are water plants) or assisted to find underground water sources, build wastewater treatment facilities, and access telecommunications services.
* Investors are provided with free guidance and information for investment study and project establishment, except for statutory costs.
* The time for handling and supporting administrative procedures is specifically defined. The waiting time for investment certification is shorter than that specified by the Government.
* Binh Dinh applies lowest land rental rates under the framework provided by the Government.
* Investors are supported VND150 million for each ha of land rented and 15 percent of construction expenses for waste treatment plants.
With its investor-friendly policies, attractive incentives and practical support, Binh Dinh province regards legitimate interests and successes of investors as its own ones. Provincial departments, agencies and local governments make continuous efforts to improve administrative procedures and working style. Investors and businesses will see the spirit and attitude of devoted persons in charge.
Binh Dinh Investment Promotion Centre ( Binh Binh Provincial Department of Planning and Investment)
Address: 35 Le Loi Street, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province
Tel: 056 3818888/ 3818889 Fax: 056 3818887